Setting wallpaper on Apple Watch is a great way to customize your watch face and make it more personal. With the ability to use the Photos watch face, you can even set your own wallpaper without using one of the default options. In this guide, I’ll show you how to set wallpaper on Apple Watch step by step.
First, you’ll need to create a separate album in the Photos app on your iPhone. This is because the Photos Watch Face pulls images from the accompanying app. Here’s how to create an album in Photos:
1. Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on “Albums” in the bottom toolbar.
3. Tap the “+” icon in the top right corner.
4. From the drop-down menu, select “New Album”.
5. Give your album a name and tap “Save”.
6. Go through your images and select the ones you want to add to the album.
7. Tap “Done” in the top right corner.
Now that you have your album ready, you can proceed to set the wallpaper on your Apple Watch. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
2. Tap on “Face Gallery” in the bottom toolbar.
3. Scroll down until you see the “Photos” section.
4. Tap on “Photos”.
You’ll now see different options to customize the watch face. In the “Color” section, you can add a color overlay to the picture or choose a color of your own.
Next, we have the “Content” section, which offers several options for displaying photos on your watch face:
– “Album”: This displays photos from the album you created earlier.
– “Photos”: Choose up to 24 photos to rotate on your watch face.
– “Dynamic”: This option displays photos from your recent Memories and updates when you have new ones.
Select the content option that suits your preference.
Scroll further down in the Watch app to choose the time position (top or bottom) and add complications. Complications are additional features or information displayed on the watch face. You can customize them to your liking.
Once you’ve customized the wallpaper and set up the watch face, scroll back up to the top of the page. Tap the “Add” button under the “Photos” watch face title. This adds the Photos watch face to the carousel found under “My Faces” in the “My Watch” tab.
To change the watch face to the Photos option, follow these steps:
1. Tap the “My Watch” button in the bottom toolbar.
2. At the top of the page, tap “Edit” next to “My Faces”.
3. Press and hold on to the three vertical lines next to “Photos”.
4. Drag “Photos” to the top of the list.
5. Tap “Done”.
Now, whenever you raise your wrist, the wallpaper on your Apple Watch will change to a different photo from the album you created earlier. This keeps your watch face looking fresh and lets you show off or remember those special moments.
Setting wallpaper on Apple Watch is a fun and simple way to customize your watch face and make it truly yours. Enjoy experimenting with different photos and find the perfect wallpaper for your Apple Watch! And if you need any further assistance or want to explore more about Apple products, you can check out the official website of Abstract Education.